Pay It Forward Recruitment may be a "non traditional" recruitment firm but still believes that true, long term success can only be achieved by being 100% accountable to clients and candidates, 100% of the time. However, in order to achieve this, internal accountability has to prevail as a top priority. How business is conducted through words and actions every day - in the office and at home - defines the company and conveys the message that Pay It Forward Recruitment lives up to its commitments.
Therefore, as Founder & Executive Director, I'm very proud to share the Pay It Forward Recruitment Corporate Philosophy and Values with you:
- 1. Honesty. Always state the facts - good or bad. Don't hide behind emails, phones or websites. If you don't have the answer, admit it up front - and then go find the answer.
- 2. Reliability. Set attainable goals, make realistic promises and then follow through on them with clients, candidates, colleagues and with yourself.
- 3. Accountability. Admit your mistakes. Mistakes are life's way of keeping us humble. When they happen, be honest, learn from them, fix them with the best solution and then move on.
- 4. Flexibility. Be open and adaptable to change. Be accommodating to the needs of others.
- 5. Integrity. Always make decisions based on your personal and professional code of ethics and values and with the client/candidates' best interests in mind.
- 6. Curiosity. Knowledge is endless. Make learning a daily occurrence and a lifetime commitment. Learn from your colleagues, your clients, your candidates, your friends, your family and yourself. Learn from your mistakes and from those who are willing to take the time to teach you. Be grateful for those moments because they are gifts that should never be taken for granted.
- 7. Confidentiality. Respect the privacy of your clients, candidates and colleagues at all times. Always remember that trust is a privilege, not a right. It can take years to earn trust and a mere moment to lose it forever.
- 8. Loyalty. Be true to yourself, your clients, candidates and colleagues. Don't compromise your values for anyone or anything.
- 9. Preparedness. Do your homework. Be on time. Know the facts, the client, the candidate and the project. Ask the right questions. Be ready for questions. In other words, do it right the first time.
- 10. Take risks. There are good risks and bad risks. Know the difference, use your best judgement and be ready to stand by your decision.
- 11. Persevere. See each challenge as a door to a new opportunity, a new learning experience. Set goals and then go out and achieve them with a confident, "can do" attitude.
- 12. Stand out. For the right reasons. Leave a great first impression. "Wow" the client and candidate. Go above and beyond for them every chance you get - and do it just because that's who you are. The effort you make doesn't always have to be on the grand scale. Sometimes it's the little things that can often be just as, if not more, memorable.
- 13. Remember to laugh and have fun every day. Life is way too short and laughter uses less energy than being grumpy.
- 14. Smile and say hello to at least one stranger every day. It's painless and it's free.
- 15. Try to do at least one genuine and random act of "pay it forward" kindness each month and don't tell a soul. Just enjoy the moment privately knowing that you made someone smile.
At Pay It Forward Recruitment, we take our Corporate Philosophy and Values very seriously and strive to deliver the best in everything we do, every day.